Gauteng Piling Fleet
Since inception in 1996 Gauteng Piling has completed over 1900 contracts. We will continuously strive to become the preferred piling contractor in Gauteng.
Call Us Today For Free Advice 011 465 7751
IMT, Casagrande, LLDH & LDH
These machines offer a very wide variety of capabilities and we install piles from 250mm diameter, up to 1650mm diameter
The torques on these machines vary from 25 kN-m to 150 kN-m and our variety means that we use machines Made for the specific job, rather than oversize machines.
The MF rigs form the backbone of GAUTENG PILING.
- These machines are fast, mobile and reliable.
- Various configurations are available and we have got them all, from single kelly to double kelly machines, some of which have been modified to work in restricted headroom conditions.
- The MF60 drills to 18m depth.
Our pipe pile system uses a Grundo hammer to drive the pile.
- This system is mostly used in the housing market, where the 165mm diameter permanent casing is driven to provide 150kN load capacity.
- We also do underpinning using this method.
- The photo shows how small and easy this system is to manoeuvre.
For situations where access is restricted or ground conditions make it difficult to use augered piles, the forum bored piling system is a valuable addition to our piling fleet.
- The 410mm diameter bored pile can safely carry a load of 600kN and can be installed in places where access is
- restricted such as the basements of buildings.
- We are using this system near high voltage power lines where normal piling machines would not be able to work safely.